Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Pottery Barn 1-800-430-7373

I spoke with Pottery Barn today and asked to speak to a supervisor who could put in a request for their 800 number to be printed on the back of the catalog.  While I appreciate that Pottery Barn does have a blue "customer number" box, and a yellow "source code" box (which can make it easier to remove a name), I don't understand why it is that they can't put the 800 number on the back of the catalog. How hard would this be? I'm sorry, but with all the things I have to do at work, I don't have time to go flipping through every single catalog just to find a phone number. It shouldn't take longer than 60 seconds to get a name removed. It just shouldn't. And not knowing where to the find the number makes the whole process take over a minute.  Phooey!

Pottery Barn does get credit for being able to remove several catalogs at once (some companies won't let you do that). The girl I spoke to - Laura - was able to remove Pottery Barn, Pottery Barn KIDS, Pottery Barn Teen, Pottery Barn Bed and Bath, Wiliams Sonoma and West Elm - all at once.

So while you do get some kudos for that, Pottery Barn, I still can't be a fan till you get that number on the back of your catalog!  I sent a message to your corporate office today, via your website (Laura informed me that the best way to make my suggestion was to go to the website). Please let me know if you make the change, and I will be happy to change this post. Thank you.

Laura

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for your great article. It is the clearest I’ve found and I’m sure it’s going to help me in my effort. You can also check ourHospital CEO email list b2b marketing site Pegasi Media Group to know more about how to reach C- & V-level executives across the globe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your great article. It is the clearest I’ve found and I’m sure it’s going to help me in my

    effort. You can also check our Hospital CEO email

    list
    . b2b marketing site Pegasi Media Group to know more about how to reach C- & V-level executives across

    the globe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cricket world cup 2023 predictions have sent ripples of excitement through the cricketing universe. It's a stage where dreams are born, legends are made, and the impossible becomes possible.

    ReplyDelete